Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

Blogger Award!!! It’s super awesome and pretty, too.

Thanks so much to the amazingly talented Angie Richmond over at Write Me Happy and Angela Goff over at Anonymous Legacy for passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to me.
So here are the rules:
1. In a post on your, blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, Add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.

Fifteen awesome bloggers:
 Be sure to head over and check out these blogs!!!
Seven things about me:
1.  I think squirrels are awesome! I have so much fun watching them play in the trees behind my house.

2. Last week I bought a touch-free soap dispenser. One of my new favorite things. I get a little excited every time I have to wash my hands J

3. I love trees. I don’t know if I could live somewhere that wasn’t full of them. There is a super awesome tattoo of a tree that I would get if I wasn’t so scared. Maybe one day!!

4.  I have a notebook, journal obsession. Whenever I see a new interesting one, I buy it even knowing it may not be written in for years.

5.   I am addicted to Twitter.

6.   Sitting in my pajamas, watching Golden Girls reruns all day is my bliss. And, eating chocolate. Must have chocolate.

7.  The  Australian Open starts in six days. I will be glued to my TV for two weeks, watching tennis in the middle of the night because I like to watch them live. Who needs sleep when tennis is on??


MORE NEWS:
     I am planning a blog hop with some amazing bloggers for when I hit 100 followers on my blog. Keep an eye out! There will be great writitng and prizes!!


18 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! Yay! And you should totally go for the tat! Seriously, that sounds so cool! And they aren't that bad if you stay off the super tender spaces. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have two small tiny tattoos already. This one is a good bit bigger :) Going for it sometime this year though!!!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your award Lillie, and thanks for forwarding it to me too! *hugs*
    I love the Australian Open too! It wouldn't feel like summer here without the tennis, it just completes it really.
    I wish I had squirrels in my backyard :(
    So great to hear you are near 100 followers, well done! I look forward to the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Oh man I'm so jealous you get to be there in Australia! It's my favorite grand slam!!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me! Also, I think squirrels are the cutest, I wish I had some to watch!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm glad you and Janelle get my squirrel obsession :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You're welcome! Look forward to more awesome posts from you.

      Delete
  5. Lillie! So kind of you to nominate me! (Especially since I'm so remiss with the updating!) You've made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award! I would totally do the notebook thing too if I had the money :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You're right, some of the ones I really, really want are stinking expensive.

      Delete
  7. you're truly a just right webmaster. The web site loading velocity is incredible. It seems that you're doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you've performed a excellent job on this matter!
    Harmony 100-Square Foot Roll Underlayment

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been surfing online more than 3 hours nowadays, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It's lovely worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the internet can be a lot more helpful than ever before.
    Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot

    ReplyDelete