Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blog Award Bliss

It’s raining blog awards!!
I am ecstatic over the awards I’ve been given by these talented bloggers!

Big thanks to the lovely ladies over at Thinking Through Our Fingers for this awesome award!

















The Versatile Blogger Awards are compliments of a few of the very best:

Photobucket
Thanks again to J.A. Bennett for the Great Comments Award.

Photobucket

Thank you Kelley at Between the Bookends for this pretty Kreativ Blogger award.

Be sure to visit the all of these blogs. They are not to be missed!!!


The rules for these awards are all similar. (Find out more about the rules here)
 So, I will combine them by telling you five things about myself and passing all of these to five amazing bloggers!

1. I adore dogs. This may be a shock, but it's true ;)
2. I am lucky enough have been asked to contribute to the awesome Pyjama Club blog. Head over and check it out!
3. Blue is my favorite color. I think just about anything looks better blue!
4. Each and everytime I watch Steel Magnolias I find a new reason to love it and cry over it.
5. In my mind I play tennis like Kim Clijsters; even when I make a flying leap and catch nothing but air with my racket.

Now I get to pass these awards on!!
If you've received these awards before feel free to do with them as you wish :)

Hope Roberson at Writing with Hope
Mark Koopmans at Aloha, and Hi! from HI
Angela V. Cook at The Starving Novelist
Felicity at Dronezone

14 comments:

  1. Steel Magnolias never gets old! Love that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards! Yay!

    And I'm an air swinger too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cassie! Glad to know I'm not alone :) It's still so much fun, though!!

      Delete
  3. I adore dogs too!!!

    And, I play tennis. But I usually play against my sister who is better than I am so I am NEVER able to envision myself as Kim. I'm sure you don't hit only air very often. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dogs really are the best. I broke my pinky playing tennis with my brother last year. I am not great, but I don't run from the ball at least :)

      Delete
  4. Hi there!! Thank you for the awards :o) Oh, and I'm a huge dog person, AND Steel Magnolias is one of my favorite movies of all time--that scene near the end when Sally Field breaks down in the cememtary--UGH! Gets me every time! :o(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! I know...that scene is heartbreaking :(

      Delete
  5. Blue is good, blue is calming. I really like purple (I bet you couldn't guess from my blog) and I'm a total superstar at tennis, on the wii ;)

    (just a side note: I saw you have my old blog on the sidebar, just a heads up, do what you will ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The purple works so well on your blog :) I fixed it...thanks for lettingme know!!!

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much! I tried commenting earlier and it wouldn't let me...ugh, glad I can now :) My favorite color is blue too and I totally agree that all things look better with a little more blue somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the awards! I also adore dogs and love the movie Steel Magnolias. I remember watching it when I was a kid and having no idea what was really going on and when I saw it again when I was older I finally got it and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And, I do truly get something new out of it every time.

      Delete