How Does It Work?
22 Things is a Creative Change Challenge. By signing up, you are announcing to the world - and more importantly yourself - that you are breaking free of the long standing idea that in order to make changes in your life, you have to do BIG things. 22 Things is about making a list twenty-two small steps you can take - right now - to change your life.
My 22 Things:
1. Develop a regular writing schedule.
2. Go to the beach more.
3. Allow myself to make mistakes.
4. Give more hugs.
5. Join a Pilates class.
6. Ride my bike instead of driving.
7. Read more indie authors.
8. Finish my three quilts in progress.
9. Get a plant and keep it alive.
10. Spend more time without my phone.
11. Make more lists; they work.
12. Finish the outline for my new WIP.
13. Edit my NaNo novel.
14. Try new foods.
15. Have one technology-free day a week. (Or at least an hour)
16. Write in my journal.
17. Spend more time with friends.
18. Take a dance class.
19. Stop and watch the sunset.
21. Do a 10K run.
22. Indulge in chocolate occasionally.