Thursday, April 19, 2012

Five Sentence Fiction - Your Choice

 
What it’s all about: Five Sentence Fiction is about packing a powerful punch in a tiny fist. Each week I will post a one word inspiration, then anyone wishing to participate will write a five sentence story based on the prompt word. The word does not have to appear in your five sentences, just use it for direction.

This week: Your Choice

There have been so many awesome writers join FSF recently that I wanted to leave this week open. Choose one of the past FSF words here to use as your prompt this week. Pick one you missed or one that you already used, but want to go a different direction with. Whatever tickles your creative fancy!




I look forward to reading everyone's five sentences. Post your sentences on your blog, and link up your post below.

Also, be sure to visit everyone's FSF post



Lillie

7 comments:

  1. I just missed posting this link before the Armor list closed, so I'm grateful for the opportunity to submit my work after all! :) Thanks Lillie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first time here! I heard about this from a blogging friend who tried it last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Linda :) So happy you joined us this week!!!

      Delete
  3. I'd been meaning to join FSF for a while now; the open choice for this week allowed me to do so. Thanks for hosting FSF, Lillie! I look forward to being a part of this as much as of WOW.

    / Rain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Note for #16 Matt. I liked your story, but I couldn't find anywhere to comment or to 'like'. Maybe it's just me ...

    ReplyDelete